Dr Aaron Timoshanko is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Law and Justice at the University of Southern Queensland. Aaron has previously held positions at the Queensland University of Technology, Griffith University and Flinders University.
Aaron’s main research foci lie in corporate law, accountability, and regulatory theory. Aaron’s PhD thesis was conferred in 2018 by Monash University and was awarded the 2018 Mollie Holman Medal for the best thesis for the Faculty of Law. In 2020, Aaron was awarded the USQ School of Law and Justice Citation for Excellence in Teaching.
Prior to undertaking post-graduate study, Aaron worked in-house and as a solicitor in private practice.
- Australasian Law Academics Association (2017-present)
- Corporate Law Teachers Association (2021-present)
- Mollie Holman Medal for the best thesis for the Faculty of Law (2018)
- Monash Law School Students’ Publication Prize Runner-Up (2015)
- USQ School of Law and Justice Citation for Excellence in Teaching (2020)
- Most Outstanding Lecturer Award 2022 by the USQ Law Society
- Shortlisted for the Australian Legal Research Awards in the ARTICLE/CHAPTER (GENERAL) AWARD category.